1990 MAVERICK Polling platform

Rhati

I have a 93 Hewes bonefisher with original platform.  Might be similar if not exactly what you're looking for.  I might be willing to sell it.  I need to get a new platform made to fit my new 4 stroke I bought.  The platform was re-powder coated and the bucket was painted in March of 2018.  Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics.  There may be some pics of it on my thread over on the Vintage Hewes section.

13 minutes ago, leftcoastangler said:

I have a 93 Hewes bonefisher with original platform.  Might be similar if not exactly what you're looking for.  I might be willing to sell it.  I need to get a new platform made to fit my new 4 stroke I bought.  The platform was re-powder coated and the bucket was painted in March of 2018.  Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics.  There may be some pics of it on my thread over on the Vintage Hewes section.

I might be interested in your original Hewes platform. I went to your pics, nice job on the restore. I believe it is the type (size/mounting) I'm looking for. I have a 1990 16 Bayfisher. Let me know if you're ready to part with it. 

Archived