Hi Everyone,

I have a 2016 2600 HPS with 381 hrs on it. The tubing on my T-top has cracked in the same spot on both sides.   I baby this boat and am really disappointed about this.  This is my 3rd Pathfinder and I have guided in one since 1999 with never a structural issue like this.  Has anyone experienced this?  Does Pathfinder warranty this?  Really bummed because I take such good care of it.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

AE22BEAD-80F9-41B0-8ED7-9C4C7DA9719C.jpeg

BBA81C65-B475-42C9-BBA1-4FC40BB00807.jpeg

I have the same top and the first time out, especially with rods in the holders I couldn't believe how much it sways back and forth.  I'm not sure how thick the tubing is but it is a larger OD than a lot of manufacturers use.  The welds look good too.  In my opinion (and I own a fab shop) a repair weld there will be a temporary fix.   Please respond back when you get their response so we know what to expect when this happens to us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I know this post is a few months old. But did anyone repair your t top replace it and what was the symptom. 

My 26 HPS is doing the same thing. And I just had it at the factory. And was complaining about the swaying back and forth. That t top is very heavy. And was worried this would happen.  

Now I’m stuck again. Please help. Maybe Skip can interject.  Thank you. 

3 hours ago, Flyboyab said:

I know this post is a few months old. But did anyone repair your t top replace it and what was the symptom. 

My 26 HPS is doing the same thing. And I just had it at the factory. And was complaining about the swaying back and forth. That t top is very heavy. And was worried this would happen.  

There was a thread recently where one member added rear supports to his top. Photos were attached. Good luck

23 hours ago, Flyboyab said:

Sorry to hear this, we have only seen a few issues with the Pathfinder tops, not very common.  If you would send pictures of the cracks and your hull # to Steve Berry here to sberry@maverickboatgroup.com.

Skip

• 2 years later...

I have the same exact issues with my T-top. It's cracked in four places. The number one issue is the console not being fastened to the boat properly and that allows the T-top to sway back and forth in very light chop. I removed my radar and it slowed the cracking down. The T-top cannot handle extra weight at all. Poor construction by the boat builder as far as the console not being fastened properly and very poor construction by the builder of the T-top! Whoever did the wiring in my boat should be fired as well. They did a real hack job on it!