2001 Redfisher 16

avalon

Hi. 

Selling my Hewes Redfisher 16.

I purchased this from somebody on the forum probably 5 or so years ago.

It has been a great boat, but ready to move on to something different.

There is a lot to list so here goes....

-runs great, many recent replacements/service to Yamaha 90. Most recent carb rebuild which ended up with the center carb being new since the warm up solenoid cost almost as much as a new carb.

thermostat, fuel pump, voltage regulater, water pump, and lower unit rebuild all within the last couple years.

-start/deep batteries two years old, not the ones in the pics, which didn't work well with the old Yamaha's charging abilities.

-trim tabs three years old.

-new Yamaha gauges last year.

- as you read all this remember in NJ it gets used on weekends at best, in the summer for three months, covered in the winter. Kept on a lift behind my house.

-canvas cover for whole boat in good shape. Console cover, but kinda crappy.

- all cushions new, plus a new cushion to snap onto folded down seat like newer Hewes.

-carpet removed from gunnels, no sign of them being there. looks nice all white.

-nice stereo with amp. See pics.

-Garmin works, original equipment with depth sounder in bilge.

-new switch panel and all new switches this year.

-12V trolling motor, see pics.

-trailer has been restored, I guess is a good word. New bearings, bunks, two new tires, spare, winch, chains, guides, hitch, wiring and lights.

- Power Pole works great. older unit with new decals.

-Stiffy FG pole. Powertech prop.

-new steering, maybe 4 years ago.

-nice anchor included, ropes, bumpers, etc. Two fly rod holders on console and Boga grip mount.

-battery charger.

-poling platform was removed and re powder coated. Still looks great, no chips or flaking. Pole mount on platform.

-hull is in great shape. No chips or damage.

-everything works.

-So now the bad stuff... it's in NJ, or Philly if you want. The green paint. It fades a little if you don't keep after it. I tried everything. But what I found that works great is Dupont 303. I wipe it on 2x a season and it looks new. 

Also some cracks that I fixed after I bought it. See pics. I used marine epoxy and stainless reinforcements. No problem since. It may be a common problem. Under seat, and on the battery tray.

-probably forgetting something. Will be at boat this weekend please request any other pics. I'll add some new ones anyway.

- test rides of course. Or a video.

-will update as I remember more !!!

Oh, I forgot, the price. Not sure where to start except at what I paid for it $11,000. Make an offer. 

Please note the pics are all I have at the moment. Will take more this weekend. Some of them are old, and a lot has been upgraded since.

Thanks, George

610-613-2020

So I  guess not much interest so far. That's cool, the NJ thing is not the best. Not many of these up here. Trailer will make it to CA if needed !

I am open to offers and not unrealistic. Thanks for looking.

fullsizeoutput_be3.jpeg

IMG_0304-1.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

DSC01221.JPG

DSC01222.JPG

DSC01223.JPG

DSC01224.JPG

DSC01240_2.JPG

DSC01244_2.JPG

DSC01249_2.JPG

IMG_0303.jpg

A1EFC2E7-7A59-410D-B45B-BFD5B6232759.jpeg