25' Hybrid - Are switces meant to be backlit?

david Terry

1 hour ago, Moderator said:

David one of the Administrators commented on your other thread you started. If this is a new boat the dealer will take care of you! 

Thx, i thought i had started another thread on this but couldn't find it when i looked for it, sorry for the duplication. I also thought I had seen someone comment that it was a relatively easy fix that i could just take care of myself. my dealer has been awesome, just didn't want to bother the with something insignificant.

btw -do you know when a user manual might be available?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Skip said in the other thread they were meeting with the switch panel vendor... wonder if there was any resolution to this lighting issue. Not sure if any resolution would help current owners though.

As far as the wash down pump. Pentair has a one year warranty with their pumps. I talked to them about my macerator and they were knowledgeable and very helpful. I’m out of their warranty period but the guys I spoke to pointed me in the right direction. 

If your within the year of purchase give them a call. 

11 hours ago, rip-a-lip said:

Mine went out on my 2500 within a month of owning it. the dealer replaced it with a LED strip light works really well, almost to bright at night 

My 2016 panel lights went out a while back. Any chance you can share a photo of the rear of your panel with the strip light? Interested in going that route.