I just received this handmade, one-of-a-kind Bahamas Bonefish license plate art from My friend Cody Richardson out in Colorado. Cody, a fellow fisherman and former firefighter, makes license plate artwork (bass, bonefish, permit, Tarpon, rooster fish, red fish and dolphin) rod racks and other cool stuff. This one is 43” x 17”. Retail price is $500 plus shipping. This one is particularly special because the plates are all from Abaco and Grand Bahama. We all know what a tragedy the folks there experienced with Dorian. So, I have decided to do two things: first, I am making an additional donation to Samaritan’s Purse in an amount equal to the cost of this piece of art work. Second, I will “raffle” off the Bonefish to a random winner chosen among those 20 or more people who make and confirm with me a donation of at least $500 to Samaritan’s Purse. You can find Cody’s artwork and other items at www.codysfish.com and you can make donations to Samaritan’s Purse at www. Samaritanspurse.org/donate. Thanks in advance.

fullsizeoutput_5aff.jpeg

• Like 4