2500 seat sagging

Tall Tails

Received a reply from LLebrock Quality guy named Frank. I was told either the T screws under the seat had come loose or the plastic that the flip part of the seat mounts to has broken.  Removed the seat, I can see fractures in the plastic. My finger is pointing to the area. This must be a weakness in the seat. I'm pretty disappointed as this seat was an expensive option. Llebrock says I can send it to them for repairs and I will probably end up doing that. Can't wait to see how much its going to cost to send that heavy thing to them. :(

I followed up with a phone call. Frank will be calling me back after speaking with his supervisor. Either my seat goes back and they repair it or they replace it. They will cover shipping in the event it goes back. I like what I'm hearing so far. Though I still feel that it never should have broke. 

HS 1.jpg

You’re right, it shouldn’t break in the first place but it sounds like they’re trying to make it right which is all you can ask. I’m petty old school about fishing boats and try to keep them as simple as possible, it gets harder and harder though with all the technology and “comfort” that gets built into these things to stay relevant in the market. 

Just got a return call from Llebrock. They are sending me a new seat. A better outcome than expected. Nice to see a company stand behind their product. Hopefully they have reinforced or improved the area that failed on mine. Pathfinder puts a ton of these seats on their boats. As do many other manufacturers. Quality needs to be first and foremost.