SOLD SOLD SOLD Minn Kota Riptide i-Pilot Trolling Motor for Sale: $500

Big Dave

I am considering selling my trolling motor to upgrade to a newer model.  A friend of mine got a good deal on one and wants to sell it to me.  This is a Minn Kota Riptide i-Pilot 24 volt, 44 inch shaft.  It has a Kipawa 4 blade Propeller that is 99% weed free and more powerful than the stock prop.  I also have two i-Pilot controllers, one of which is brand new.  It also has a composite quick release bracket and the Battery Tender plug.  This is not a brand-new trolling motor, so there are the usual chips on the lower unit (which is finished in black bed liner coating) but it runs fine, has been rinsed after every trip and stored in the garage.  The i-Pilot uses GPS satellite signals as well as a digital compass to know where it is.  So, the user can create tracks for navigation, and it has memory for up to six individual tracks.  It also has Spot Lock and can store six individual Spot Lock locations.  Spot Lock uses a single point as reference for the spot you want to stay on (like an electronic anchor).  It also has Cruise Control, to automatically control the motor speed to maintain a constant GPS speed.   I would like to get $500 for the trolling motor.  Send a DM with any questions.  I'm in South Florida.  Thanks.  

fullsizeoutput_5b55.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5b56.jpeg

qdeJgCEERDSQfg+EzOjyyA.jpg

2NDCKWHDTA6uUONOz3ZZtw.jpg

Edited by Big Dave
ITEM HAS SOLD