Removable Rod Holders

fin-addict

On 10/1/2019 at 11:19 AM, fin-addict said:

Looking to add two rod holders to the forward bulkhead of front deck. Seen this type on many pathfinders. They have a mounting bracket that mounts to the surface and the rod holder has a groove slide the slides over the mounting bracket. Any help would be appreciated. (See console rod holders)

3A081313-42F3-426A-8402-2CC49FE57702.jpeg

Check Birdsall ?  I had them on my Pathy years ago....

dc

Fin , not what you are looking for exactly but another good option I did on mine was Mate Series 0* rod/cup holders right behind your rod box cushions. Works great for fishing off front deck and still being able to utilize the t top shade and get to em quick. When running beach, I usually leave jig rod loaded in it, again for a quick grab. Then hold beer at the sandbar. I love em.  

Put em on all my boats in same spot. I marked it on yours. I’ll see if I can find a pic of mine. 

Im so jealous of your stand through top! 

ABC9DF83-CDDC-4BE2-95A3-AAF99B22ABF6.jpeg

3 hours ago, Bamaskeet said:

I mounted 4 rod holders, two sets of two, on the forward bulkhead.  They work great most of the time but you can’t keep rods in those holders while you are casting on the front deck.

That’s what I intend to do. Did you thru bolt them into the lg storage compartment and was there much give on the inside when tightening down. Pics if possible, thanks.