WTB Flats Boat

gamecock

My boys have started fishing tournaments and we've decided we need a boat that will get a little shallower and get us there a little quicker than my pathfinder.  I'm looking for an 18' hewes redfisher preferably with a 150 hp or possibly a maverick hpx.  I don't ever pole and we have to cross some pretty snotty water sometimes so i'm not sure the maverick would be ideal.  I've searched all over and found plenty of redfishers but they mostly have 115's on them and I want the ability to go a little faster when I need to.  

I love my Redfisher 16, but if I was going to step up to an 18 footer, I would most likely try to buy a Maverick 18 HPX-V with a 115.  It'll run faster and shallower than a Redfisher 18 with a 150.  A good friend of mine has an 18 HPX, and it is one fine boat.

Here's one located in the FL Panhandle area, that's priced right (subject to on-site inspection of course): https://www.microskiff.com/threads/maverick-18-hpx-for-sale.71052/

I have a 2001 with a 2017 merc 150 I’ve been thinking about selling. It is very clean with warranty for another 2-1/2 years. I recently installed a Garmin 742xs, stainless Bimini top, and all new pumps. It needs absolutely nothing, I have my first kid on the way and want to get something with a little higher sides. Pm or text me if you’re interested. CAE3C6F2-E8E9-480D-9E1C-041CCE2FEA5A.thumb.jpeg.13e5f74fd8b5e106660a7d0eb13c4fe3.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...