Garmin 94SV fishfinder/chartplotter

Seadek on all upper decks

Bait well & live well

LED navigation lights

Interior blue LED lights under gunnels

2008 Ameri-trail trailer with new spare & spare cover

Matching canopy

Push pole

The boat is clean and the motor runs strong. I just had a new starter installed & new switches for the trim tabs. Motor gets flushed with fresh water after every use, non-ethanol fuel used always, & boat gets washed with soap & water after every use. I have one mechanic that works on my motor & I can provide receipts for repairs that I've had done. More pictures of the boat are available upon request. I am the third owner & I've owned the boat since July of 2015. The first owner was from Orlando & he ran the boat mostly in fresh water. The second owner was my neighbor who hardly ever took the boat out. It's been a great boat and it's a fish catching machine. To view some pics of the boat in action, you can go to my instagram page: @fishingdevotioncharters.com. The boat is priced to sell and I'm looking to upgrade to a Pathfinder. My name is David & I can be reached at: (321)604-6024 if you prefer to call me on the telephone.

$12,500 obo.    

20190929_185439.jpg

20171021_113752.jpg

20190929_185620.jpg

20190929_184125.jpg

20190929_184011.jpg

• Like 2

Hey John,

I feel that it was definitely a good asking price for the boat. I just sold it today to a nice guy from South Carolina who had actually seen the boat for sale on this forum. I know that I will miss this boat but I'm looking at upgrading to a Pathfinder. I'm glad that I was able to sell it to someone who appreciates it and will use it to catch redfish and not use it just for boat rides. Sorry Marty for not getting back to you sooner. I don't know how many hours were on the motor. I was asked that question often and I could not even make an estimate b/c I was the 3rd owner and I'm not sure how often it was used before me. Thank you & best regards!

Sincerely,

David