Atlas jack plate wire harness

drtyTshrt

Can someone tell me approximately where in the wire harness the relays and the fuse are located?

I have a 2300HPS and I can hear one clicking when I operate the switch but not the other one. 

I am stuck in the down position and the pump runs.

I do not get a clicking and the pump does not run to raise the motor. 

The clicking sound seems to come from under the deck. I hope not. 

Thanks. 

Joey

The relay is usually located somewhere in the bilge (close to the jack plate) there’s a thread on the Pathfinder section on trouble shooting and even making your own relay. Its actually two relays potted into one assembly, you’ll know it when you see it. Before replacing the relay check your blinker switch if equipped. The contacts in mine were severely corroded and causing me issues. The blinker was clearly designed for bass boats and not the saltwater environment. You’ll see what I mean when you take it apart. 

19 hours ago, jason p said:

The relay is usually located somewhere in the bilge (close to the jack plate) there’s a thread on the Pathfinder section on trouble shooting and even making your own relay. Its actually two relays potted into one assembly, you’ll know it when you see it. Before replacing the relay check your blinker switch if equipped. The contacts in mine were severely corroded and causing me issues. The blinker was clearly designed for bass boats and not the saltwater environment. You’ll see what I mean when you take it apart. 

The issue was the spade connection to the switch. There is no signs of corrosion anywhere but jiggling the wire gave me intermittent power. Time to solider wire to switch.