18 Mav & 21 Redfisher on Craigslist Miami

MuddyBottomBluz

14 hours ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

https://miami.craigslist.org/search/boo?query=21+redfisher

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/d/fort-lauderdale-1990-maverick-master/7000615106.html

The 21 Redfisher is a steal in my opinion. The Maverick can be negotiated about $2,000 lower in my opinion, if not close to it! 

Totally agree on the 21 RF. Almost too much so??? That's awful cheap if everything works??? Miami, Miami, Miami....I would highly recommend a survey if you're considering this. I bet it will be sold by this weekend though. 

On 10/17/2019 at 9:18 AM, FMB MEGALOPS said:

Totally agree on the 21 RF. Almost too much so??? That's awful cheap if everything works??? Miami, Miami, Miami....I would highly recommend a survey if you're considering this. I bet it will be sold by this weekend though. 

Called the guy to see what the deal was on the boat seemed annoyed to even take the call asked what was up with the boat he said nothing turn key ready bring your mechanic so I asked if it was seatrial ready and said no seatrials. Something smells fishy with this one 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:49 PM, Captnick said:

Called the guy to see what the deal was on the boat seemed annoyed to even take the call asked what was up with the boat he said nothing turn key ready bring your mechanic so I asked if it was seatrial ready and said no seatrials. Something smells fishy with this one 

Typical. That link is down now too it looks like. Bring your mechanic but you can't run it???

The maverick looks like it would be fun to get if you've got the time and funds. Just an fyi, there is guy on here out of Gainesville  I think that sells a lot of pre-owned Yami F150 for around $8,000 that I've heard good things about. That's a great fit for the 18' MA.

Console, Power Pole, Trolling motor, nice detail job and you're into a legend for well under $20K 

Good luck-Patience and cash always good to have when looking. 

I understand what you guy's are saying, but if it pans out, that is a helluva deal for a 21 Redfisher. I have been thinking about the Mav. project, just gotta finish the one I started, and sell a Suzuki DRZ400s for the boat accessory funds, or a Mav. hull to sit in the yard until I can get around to it!

Why do I do this to myself, I just wanna fish!O.o

• Like 1