Have to sell my Bonefisher - how much should I ask?

Ocean

I've just decided I need to sell my 2002 Hewes Bonefisher 18. It has about 500 hours on a good running 115 Yamaha 4 stroke. New Garmin Echomap 40 Series combo. 80 lb. thrust Minn Kota Riptide hand control trolling motor, 8 foot Power Pole, Jack Plate, separate on board chargers for the 2 house batteries and trolling motor batteries. I removed the live well pump, because it leaked and I didn't use it. The trailer and tires are fine, but some of the bolts and brackets on the trailer need replacement as they are rusting. What is a fair price for me and a buyer. In no hurry to sell, but want to be fair. Thanks.

IMG_1972.jpeg

How about I play Devil's advocate here! Advertise at or around the asking price that Shallowminded advised, BUT if you only get what Linesider said, don't be disappointed. We are coming out of the season and the boat and motor ( i assume) is going to be 18 years old in a few months.

But as has been stated for a long time here is; The boat is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it! If you can find that guy who has posters of an 18 bonefisher in his room and has one as his screen saver, you can expect top dollar!:D

GLWTS

• Like 1

Muddy, I take all possibilities into consideration. This is why I was hoping to get more responses .They have been helpful. Sellers always think the product is worth more than buyers. I don't really want to store it until Spring, but we'll see. I guess I'll ask around 15 and see how it goes. Need to contact a couple of interested parties around here first. Thanks y'all.

3 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

I think Linesider is setting you  up for a deal!  ;)   Agree with Shallow minded - a lot depends on condition, what you've done, etc, but mid teens seems more reasonable.

Eh I've got enough boats as it is right now lol, North Carolina market and the season really winding down (especially up there). Cant remember but I think an 02 would be a carbed 4 stroke but I can never remember those years right. 

Either way it's a nice boat, just trying to stay realistic. I don't think asking 14900 will price you out of the market, but I expect it to sell in the 11-13500 range. This is just my opinion of course, and I've been wrong before!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...