What is my 2013 Pathfinder 22TRS w/ 200 VMAX SHO Worth?

Vauterman

I am just finished a nasty divorce and was awarded the boat.  After my legal bills, I am thinking about selling the boat.  

I purchased the 22TRS with 200HP Yamaha VMAX SHO in March 2013.  The engine has 53 hours on it and the boat is in mint condition, due to being housed in a 45' Storage Barn from day one.  The boat has a T-Top with light bar, Yamaha SS Revolution 19" 4 Blade Prop, PowerTech SS 18" OFX 4 Blade Prop, 8' PowerPole, Lowrance HDS Touch 9" with Sonar add on, Lowrance SonicHub with Sirius XM Radio, MinnKota iPilot 80# with batteries, 3 Bank 15amp/battery Charger, iCOM VHF Radio, Custom Swim Platform Ladder, and Tandem Axle Trailer with Sealed Bearings. 

The boat with the PowerTech OFX18 will top out right at 53mph.  The T-Top slows the boat down; however, my X-Wife insisted on a T-Top when we purchased the boat.  I am planning to take the boat to Dealership for the 50 Hour Service, then put it on the market.  I am going to put a couple of coats of wax on the hull, then take photo's to post when I list the boat.  FYI, it is White with the Black Stripe in the middle of the Hull.

Any thoughts on the best method to sell the boat, please let me know?  If you have interest in purchasing, shoot me a message.  It is definitely going to make someone very happy!!

22' with some options 60k - 65ish new, 3 to 5 years old 45k - 52k, 10+ years old 25k to 35k. Sorry been looking real hard and getting actual numbers. That's what I'm seeing and confirming they are actually selling for in FL, not offers or listing, actual sells. You have low hours which is good but it can also make buyers a bit weary, boat/engine that sits can gets cob webs and weird bugs sometimes. Sounds beautiful can you post pics? Where is it located?