Considering upgrading from my 2000V. Suggestions?

rubble

I really like my 2000V.  Even with some of it's short comings, the boat has been great for me.  Currently considering either upgrading to a bigger Bay Boat or getting a small puddle jumping skiff.  Keeping the family in mind, I think I'm leaning toward the Bay Boat.  That said, what is the best all around Pathfinder out there?  I really like what I hear about the 2500 Hybrid. That is probably the max length for me.  I have a 35' building that is 35' long and one that is 40'.  Could store in either.  Would be looking at preowned and may be a joint venture boat which would make a 2500 an option.  

I'd like a large front deck.  One that I could mount a seat on (think bass boat).  May also be interested in mounting a bass type seat on the back but think the captain's helm seat works good for that purpose.  

Still would like a fairly shallow draft so I could fish in the everglades.  Not looking to get super skinny but want to be able to get around in the 10K.  Main fishing areas would be 10K, Pine Island Sound/BG and inland lakes.  

Would like to be able to handle a little more chop than the 2000v.  I ran a Ranger Bay 2310 for a week on the Mississippi south of Venice and it was nice to have that extra length and weight in the boat traffic as well as some of the slop near shore.  Just don't want so much length and weight that I eat into draft.  

Big Motor isn't a huge issue.  Not a speed demon.  I'm very happy cruising loaded at 40-45 mph.  

Love plenty of storage.  Want to be able to store 7 to 8 foot rods in lockable compartments.  Also like plenty of dry storage for tackle and gear.  

There are plenty of models of PFs out there.  Some for specific use.  Not sure I understand the Difference in the 22TE and 22TRS?  What do the 23HPS and 24TRS bring to the table and where does the 25H fit in?  

I went from the 20 to the 22tournament and never regretted it. Some times I have to back down some creeks I used to be able to turn around in with my 20 but it’s a small price to pay for the room, ride and huge fore and aft decks. It doesn’t really draft anymore than the 20. I know you can put a seat in the front at least. If I make another change it will be to the 23HPS. 

You can give me a call if you want to chat about either. 386-441-8411 Chuck