Happy Thanksgiving

fin-addict

Dude, I just need an address and Im on my way, those look awesome!!    

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I am particularly grateful to all of you guys who have helped me over the years.  Just a few paricular items that cone to mind:

1) It was this forum that helped convince me to buy that 1987 MA that I provably would have passed up on.   Probably one of the best purchases I ever made.  

2) It was through this forum that I sold it to upgrade to my 2000 MA, which, in spite of the horrific 2 years of repairs has quickly proven to be worth every challenging day. 

3)  It was through this forum that I found that 2000 MA, someone posted the craigs list link, and I got a bunch of PMs directing me to it

4) This forum proves to be a support group during the 2 years of repairs, encouraging me and giving great advice that led to a better repair than I would have done alone.  

5) and of course, the constant flow of advice, answers, and ideas to keep the boat running.   

Thanks all!  

• Like 1

I am grateful for this MBC family who supported me and much more during Stef’s illness and then her passing 3 1/2 years ago and the support I continue to receive from you all.  What you did for me I have done many times over in the last few years to pay it fwd so to speak. Can never thank you all enough for what you did. Fin 😀🙏

• Like 1

I know I speak for the Staff at Maverick.. We are thankful for all you customers who buy our boats and participate on this forum.

This forum is all-you !  Your input and observations help us make our boats better, lighter, shallower and more functional.

We are so proud of our Forum, and you members: Of all the big boat/fishing forums out there, only these boards are informative, interesting and civilized.

You members make is a safe place to ask questions, regardless of your knowledge or experience level, and you help everyone who asks for advice.

Complaints, gripes, problems and warranty issues are posted and addressed. MBG is one of the very few manufacturers who put themselves out in the open

for its' owners. No money is made marketing here: You get no ads..no spam..and no pop-ups !  MBG paid for this forum for you to use & enjoy.

It is a source of pride for Bubba and I to see the big forums where questions get referred here because you guys are very knowledgeable, polite, and helpful.

Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving !!

Marc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1