Prop for 1900v with Yamaha f115

Plimpkin

I have both of the props you listed on my 1900v, but I have a 2 stroke 115hp Yamaha. That being said, everyone likes the SCD4 a lot! I always run my RXB4 because I had it worked over and tuned last year, and it runs great. With that being said, the SCD4 is a better prop out of the box for that hull. Both of mine are 17p and I get 5000-5100 at WOT, no trim and trim up to 5400 rpm for 44 mph.

I would think with that 3 blade you're running, you'd want a 19p. I bet you're turning some RPM v. speed with that thing. I ran a PowerTech 3 blade @ 19p and it worked well as long as the boat was loaded perfect. Any bow weight and it was a nightmare to get on plane and work through the creeks.

Good luck!

Running a F115 with the PT SCD4 17p, and agree with BradM. Best prop I've found straight out of the box. The F115 turns it 5800 RPM with a WOT speed of 42 MPH. Not entirely happy with the holeshot however. Adequate, but a three blade Turbo 17p, which has been tweaked locally, does a better job out of the hole.

• 4 years later...