21 Maverick Master Angler

Surf4105

Up for sale is my 21 MA. Boat needs glass work and is priced accordingly. I have been told the boat needs to be opened up and repaired from the inside out. The hull was previously repaired and the repair work is giving out. The boat also needs a transom and various other fiberglass projects. 

The boat has:
2018 Yamaha 150 four stroke with 325 hours
Digital gauges and control package
Yamaha stainless three blade with shift dampening hub (boat performs and handles effortlessly)
Edson comfort grip wheel 
6” bobs machine shop jack plate
Recessed trim tabs
New Garmin 742xsv with clearvu transducer
Poling platform
24’ stiffy guide push pole
MinnKota iPilot 24 volt trolling motor with 60” shaft
Single axle torsion bar trailer 
New Sea Star tournament series hydraulic steering ram, cylinder, fittings and hoses

I have updated and used this boat over the last two years, but the time has come to send this classic inshore fishing boat on to someone who wants to tackle the project at hand.

$17,500

call or text (772) 538-4105

Your post indicates that the boat was "opened up and repaired from the inside out. The hull was previously repaired and the repair work is giving out. The boat also needs a transom and various other fiberglass."  What specifically was done and what specifically have you been told needs to be done?  Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...