New Year’s annual Pathfinder hull maintenance

Since the wind was blowing 25 kts and the tides were high, I decided to get out the compound and wax and do a complete hull clean up on my 2009 2200XL....and boy did it need it....took several hours but with the help of Collinite boat cleaner and then Collinite boat wax I finally got the old 10 year old hull looking good again.  It may not look special to anyone else.....but, you should have seen her before I started. 

8BE22B1C-ADB0-42F3-A60B-C03E0377DFFF.jpeg

24CAD35A-9ACA-423A-BE35-FB60C4C9E735.jpeg

2A098628-AC05-4029-AF44-3736FA95C8F6.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dang JJ I missed your post!! I did my SeaCraft last year, the whole "nine yards", AquaBuff 2000 with the wool pad, Collinite 920 and two coats of Collinite 925 and yeah it was a lot of work but after you do the first three feet your in with no way out!!! Looks great, the blue really popped out!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DonV said:

Dang JJ I missed your post!! I did my SeaCraft last year, the whole "nine yards", AquaBuff 2000 with the wool pad, Collinite 920 and two coats of Collinite 925 and yeah it was a lot of work but after you do the first three feet your in with no way out!!! Looks great, the blue really popped out!!!

Thanks Don....JJ

20 hours ago, Ron in Atlanta said:

Fish, the boat looks great!  That blue really shines.  Now don't go out and get it all dirty with fish guts😊.

Well, she will never get to your level of expectations with luster and shine.....but, looks pretty good for a 10 year old fishing boat. I’ll be down at my son’s in St Simons this weekend, we plan to fish in that area on Saturday. 

Im just going to buy yours when you get ready to sell....and I know how clean she is...... thanks, JJ