Sea Star Hydraulic hose replacement

reelhooked

I'm looking to replace the hydraulic hoses on my 2006 Pathfinder TE due to some chaffing.

It's hard to measure the exact length of the existing hoses while installed. I would appreciate any feed back regarding the appropriate length, as I'm sure some other members must have replaced steering hoses in the past.

Looking forward to feedback from the forum.

No responses?  I did a replacement on a Grady some yrs back with the same issue. I followed the general path with a tape measure and added an extra foot.  I was able to go online a purchase quality lines at a reasonable price (and I had. No local option at the time). You can hook the old to new and pull through. I had a runner line already in place and used it, but there were some places were it required a helpful hand to pull back when the line was hung up and slowly moving back and forth I was able to make it through.  If your boat will be down for sometime, you can also disconnect one, tie a runner line to it and pull it through - measure and purchase for replacement.