Stereo / Battery question

koondog

I have the same stereo , but with the 8.8’s and it is hooked up to one of my troller batts .

When I am fishing , I do not listen to music.

When I am at sandbar, I do not have my troller .

I jamponey that critter wide open , for hours at a time , never with a issue .

Batts are Odyssey 1200’s with AC/DC Stealth charger .

Hope that helps .

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

I ran 4 - 7.7's and 10" sub for years and years on a single battery, and like Linesider, has an ACR just in case. Never had an issue. I'm about to wire up another amp and a sub on the new boat, and will be adding a battery and ACR, but will run both amps of a single battery and have a tm battery ready for reserve. Outside of that, make up a set of short jumper cables and roll with it. 

42 minutes ago, BradM said:

I ran 4 - 7.7's and 10" sub for years and years on a single battery, and like Linesider, has an ACR just in case. Never had an issue. I'm about to wire up another amp and a sub on the new boat, and will be adding a battery and ACR, but will run both amps of a single battery and have a tm battery ready for reserve. Outside of that, make up a set of short jumper cables and roll with it. 

Thanks for all of the help guys.  Of course the guy that is going to be doing the install says he would recommend adding a battery... lol   Just wanting to avoid new battery, battery charger, etc...