Boat cover

Pescatore

If your looking to cover the TM and t-top I would also have it cover the outboard. Do you want the whole top covered or just around the frame as many do. If completely covered, make sure the cover is vented. Suggest having one custom made for the best fit. Otherwise go with a ready made and take the TM off it’s bracket for a better fit. There are many available online. Good luck with you search, fin

7 hours ago, Ron in Atlanta said:

Phil Hertzog, Hertzog Canvas 772 708 0898.  He is located in Ft Pierce and has all the measurements for the Pathfinder line of boats.  Here is mine on a 2200 TRS (note the solar exhaust fan just aft of the windshield).

IMG_2232.thumb.jpg.05419bc9ed00d98f38ae6873c851eb74.jpg

I would not have expected anything less than what you have Ron....and with a fan !  Looks awesome 👍🎣

I am in tx. Needed a cover quick. A shop is always better but I bought one from boatcoverdirect.com as they let me pick the boat make and model.  I bought their best quality and It fits well and have had it for a year w no complaints for 800 bucks. However I don’t have a t top either....good luck

Ttopcovers.com. Super easy and fits great. I was pleased with the quality and how they customize based on jack plate power pole etc without ever seeing or measuring the boat. I get the have the specs on the boat but man it fits like a glove. You pick the quality of the fabric based on your budget etc. the trolling motor may be something you could call them about. Good luck.