MERRY CHRISTMAS

fin-addict

I would like to wish everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas and thank all of you for your help with answers and suggestion you have given me during the year and since I have been on this great forum, 3 years. may all your presents be fishy ones. And remember family is everything and then comes our boats. :) , fin

Exactly!!! Don't want to get too mushy, but the older I get the more I realize how much I have to be thankful for. Family is always number one. I've been a member of the forum for about 3 years and soon found that it is filled with mature, responsible and appreciative members, who are always willing to help. Hope that never changes. I even appreciate the fact that the Mods stepped in on a recent post and gave some of us a spanking.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I TOO AGREE WITH FAMILY FIRST, AND TO MY MBC FAMILY. I WILL SAY THAT I BELONG TO SEVERAL FORUMS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST. YOU ALL ARE TRULY LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IN COMPAIRSON. THE LANGUAGE AND ABUSE ON SOME OF THE OTHER FORUMS IS BEYOND BELIEVE. IT IS TRULY AN HONOR TO KNOW AND BELONG TO SUCH A FINE GROUP OF PEOPLE.

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. AND PLEASE BE SAFE OUT THERE.

JIM

Merry Christmas to everyone on here. It was this forum that led me to purchase my boat a few years ago - drove from Roanoke VA to Jacksonville FL to pick up an almost 30 year old Maverick. No way I would have done that if it hadn't been for the folks on here, the advice, and even a few who had put eyes on her first. Turned out to be one of the best purchases I've made, and not just for me. To the point about family first, that boat has really be a great addition for all of us.

Merry Christmas to all. Good luck to everyone in 2016, may the weather be good and the fish be hungry!

Archived