The 2005 TRS

Flatscapt

I am interested in this model as an upgrade from my flats boat. It has a nice layout and some great family boating features.  Additionally, itwill fit in my garage - which is awesome. However, two things concern me: 1) I can not find any posts discussing the model (other than the initial introduction); 2) The limited livewell space. 
Anyone have any direct experience with this new model? I’m very interested, but concerned about the lack of discuss. Is this one just not selling? 

Flats,

Took delivery of mine end of February. I have put 35 hours on her so far. I owned a 18' Carolina Skiff for about eight years. This boat rides so much better than the skiff and allows me to fish more. I bought it for family cruising and near-shore/in-shore fishing. Before COVID-19 restrictions happened, we trailered it to St George Island, FL and I had her out 12 miles off shore. Fished yesterday in 2-3', 4 miles offshore, she ran great cruising out at 4400 RPM 23 MPH.

Mine is outfitted with 115 SHO, 10' power pole, dual livewells, Minn-Kota iPilot 72" 80 lbs thrust, and no T-top. The livewells work for me (I only fish live shrimp). I typically only use the forward livewell (easy to access). The aft livewell is in a bad location in my opinion.

Great boat in my opinion, my family loves it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the response and info. Sounds like a great boat for you. Pathfinder did a nice job with layout - I am impressed. I am mostly a live baiter and I think the lack of livewell space will remove this one from my short list. I don’t need a ton of livewell space - 25/30 gallons  The  10 gallon well won’t cut it for me. Would love to see smaller (25-30 gallon) leaning post livewell as an option. That would move it to the top of my list.