Best cool fishing shirt

Sunstone

I'm a fan of the Columbia "Omni Freeze Zero" lineup - the fabric has these little circle marks on the inside.  I like the long sleeve t-shirts.  Definitely the coolest material I have found.  On the really hot days, spray it with a little water and you are good to go.  I usually try to shop the sales at the end of summer but maybe some good deals out there now.

Good luck!

Bud

I've had just about everything out there. I recently tried the Artic Cool shirts and I have to say they are by far my favorite. They aren't necessarily "fishing shirts" but tout some gimmick about turning cold when they get wet. Of course that's true with most any fabric, if it gets wet and there's wind they all turn cold. I was skeptical. However, after about a year of wearing them i prefer them over everything else. They are a bit stretchy and just comfortable to wear. They are definitely cool feeling when you start to sweat. https://arcticcool.com/

I haven't tried the latest shirts from GillZ gear, but I know a lot of my buddies wear them and say they are great as well. So two options for you to try. https://gillz-gear.com/

Josh B.

I'm a fan of Simms products, They have some that are very light weight and have vents in the back and under the arms for air to circulate.  I got most of mine at Sierra trading post.com ,but they have shut down the web site due to the Covid 19  crap.  Very good prices.  They'll be back soon I'm sure.