Pathfinder 2nd Station with no front shade

JPizzle

Looking at options for upsizing to maybe something in the 26' range.  I would like to get a boat with a 2nd station, probably a stand through type as I will trailer and store in a metal building.  I notice that the factory ones I see don't typically have any shade toward the front.  They don't appear to fold, so was curious what the reasoning was.  I am sure anything can be done and I had my current T-Top done by Action.  Was just curious if I was missing something as they all seam to be that way.  I am guessing just more for room when fishing.  

I had a Bimini built for the front deck of mine for those days sandbar hopping or having the grand kids out. It folds up against the tower or comes completely out with quick connects. Anything coming from the front of the 2nd station would be in the way for fishing in my opinion.

Fin,  I have seen yours in other pictures and that is along the lines of what I would want.  I was just curious why pretty much all the ones I see coming on the newer boats don't seem to have any shade for the front.  And that applies to other boats that arent MBG.  I would have had my current top made like that, but it needed to be a folding T-Top for my metal building and loft and didnt need to mess with even more weight when folding over.  

1 hour ago, Capt. Troy said:

I did the tube and slide out for a charter boat I built a guy. It basically would slide in a tube mounted to the top. It could be removed to provide cockpit shade or slid in from the front to shade the console seat. If not needed it could be left off.

Yes many fab shops are doing it. It can already be bought as a diy kit. Very good idea.