WTB original pathfinder incribed gunnel rod holders

tarpon41

I have one, had to replace the starboard side holder because it was right in front of the under gunnel rod tube and you could not safely use it without damaging your rod. They sent me one at a different angle, not inscribed. After removing the original one, I would not trust them for anything other than holding the rod. The screws were barely into the fiberglass, if you were trolling and anything of any size hooked up it would have ripped it out in no time. Pretty disappointed in the build quality of my boat.

Call Ray at Pathfinder, or your dealer, they can get you the parts.

9 hours ago, HoneyB said:

I think you can buy them direct from Gemlux. they will not be on the site but if you call them or e mail them they will hook you up.

Correct. Gemlux has them in their warehouse. Gemlux is local to me and it is worse than going to Outdoor Sportsman or Bass Pro Shops. 

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that gave me insight on my boats current need.

The guys at gemlux we’re great. I placed my order and literally the next day the rod holders arrived at my house.  They where looking sharp and packaged extremely well!

thx again.

0DBB3594-946A-4A2B-A74E-5C21304185DF.jpeg

• Like 2