f300 maintenance?

FINCHASER

Anyone happen to have a manual (pdf) they are willing to share?  Or any maintenance related tips for this motor?  Ive found the T stats.... havent seen any outer anodes though but a large portion of the motor is concealed by the intakes on both side so wonder if there is any under them?

Just answered my own question. The F300 is a 4.2 liter, same as the VF 200-250 SHO. There are internal Anodes and manual says good for 500 hrs. Yamaha Tech told me most still look great after 1000 hrs. I have a hard copy service manual for my 200 SHO. nothing electronic.

Get an electric vacuum pump to change the oil... pulling those mid-section panels is a PITA. There’s anodes all over the place on the motor looking at the manual (sorry no PDF)  as stated above I’m not touching them until at least 1000 hours. I pulled all the internal anodes on my 115 at 500 and they all looked brand new, you could still read the part numbers cast on them. 

Yea I already have a pump that I used on the last boat.  When I said external I meant those anodes that are accessible externally... last F150 had 3 you could pull out to inspect / clean by just removing 1 bolt.  Internal anodes require some engine disassembly