MBG gear security question

dabear

When I open up up the MBG (Maverick boat group gear ) I get a warning that’s says this site is not private .Say something about stealing personal and financial information . Is anyone else getting this message ? I don’t feel go about opening it after reading the warning that says go back to previous page .  Joe R 

15 minutes ago, dabear said:

When I open up up the MBG (Maverick boat group gear ) I get a warning that’s says this site is not private .Say something about stealing personal and financial information . Is anyone else getting this message ? I don’t feel go about opening it after reading the warning that says go back to previous page .  Joe R 

Try this link Joe, and see if you get the same warning:

https://mbggear.com/

No message opening it your way thanks Gary . I tried opening it with the link on the top of this page and got the same warning .I will open it using your way Gary thanks again for the help . I am looking for a red led side console navigation light mine isn’t going to last much longer only lights up half way .    Thanks again Joe R 

• Like 1

You're welcome Joe.  Your web browser probably has a shortcut (bookmark) saved with the older address for MBG Gear that starts with HTTP, instead of the newer secure address starting with HTTPS.  Web browsers now alert you with security warnings when the web address does not begin with HTTPS.

9 hours ago, dabear said:

Same warning for me when I click on the tab near the top of the page. 

6 minutes ago, Jus Cruisin said:

Same warning for me when I click on the tab near the top of the page. 

The website admin should probably change the link.  Right now it's simply www.... when the other links above are https....

In the meantime you might have better luck if you update your web browser to the latest build and delete/clear out your internet cache files (stored browser history).  Then your browser will most likely open web pages securely by default.