Okay, MBG, whats the deal?

whichwaysup

Why is your own forum the last to know about new stuff????   Instagram is great, but this is your family.   Whats up with the new models??  If you post the scoop here first, folks get wind and find their way here to your biggest fan club.   They drink the Koolaid, buy the boat, stay on the forum, become part of the family . . . rinse and repeat.

So, when IS my 18.5 "MA/Redfisher" Gonna be done???

Whichwaysup, 30,000 people waiting for test rides social distancing of 6 foot that’s a long line . Post which ramp you will be at that way we can avoid the crowds .  Are you going to post on Instagram when MINE will be at your local ramp ?  Joe R 

• Like 2

LOL, Joe, you will be the first to know, but I will ONLY post on this forum.   We can let the 30k on instagram figure it out on their own.   

Forums used to be cool, but then they got replaced by instagram and fakebook.   Now, I find forums more applealing and useful for reliable info and better interactions.   I still think MBG has an untapped gold mine in this forum is they leveraged it properly.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, slyshon said:

I try and post all the new stuff here but sometimes simply do not have the time, my plate is really full.  I have asked that our full time social media guy add all the FB and IG stuff here as well.   

Skip

Thanks Skip and thanks for replying directly as well.   I do follow you guys on IG, but so many times the posts get buried in the other garbage out there.    Fakebook is so overrun with political opinions, I can't stand it.   I come here because I love to wallow in all things boats.   I know there are a lot of lurkers on this site who do the same thing less vocally.   

13 minutes ago, slyshon said:

Kent Krebeck is our full time social media guy, look for post from him going forward as he has added this forum to his list of places to post all new material.

Skip

Thanks Skip that's really cool.   Great news.   

Kent, looking forward to hearing more from you on here!

I’m with Don!  Now that Skip has outed  this Krebeck fellow we now have someone to direct our “passion” towards if we don’t get the info in a timely manner. I believe Skip does have sound logic behind his social media priorities... posting info for a bunch of crotchety fishermen who have already drank the MBG Kool-aid isn’t near as potentially lucrative as trying to attract new business. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, slyshon said:

Kent Krebeck is our full time social media guy, look for post from him going forward as he has added this forum to his list of places to post all new material.

Skip

Okay Skip and Kent - A BIG request.   You guys should know that your most loyal fans are on this forum - a lot of us eat/sleep/dream MBG boats.   But I'd love to see more traffic on this site, get some new blood, new members, and for you - more loyal fans. 

What is the chance of you revealing the new models HERE FIRST - just give us a 24 hour heads up . . . then tease on your IG/Fakebook sites that the details are here?

We'll all "ooh" and "ahhh" appropriately when the new guys show up to take a look.    

Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, whichwaysup said:

Okay Skip and Kent - A BIG request.   You guys should know that your most loyal fans are on this forum - a lot of us eat/sleep/dream MBG boats.   But I'd love to see more traffic on this site, get some new blood, new members, and for you - more loyal fans. 

What is the chance of you revealing the new models HERE FIRST - just give us a 24 hour heads up . . . then tease on your IG/Fakebook sites that the details are here?

We'll all "ooh" and "ahhh" appropriately when the new guys show up to take a look.    

Just a thought.

Yea, us old guys keep posting to keep things going. Lol. 😀🙏 fin