Cranking Battery Advice...

Inshore1

Well, my cranking battery finally bit the dust and looking to replace it ASAP.  It was a small group 24 from West that did a great job of running all electronics, amp, live well etc...

I bought 2 AGM’s last year from Sam’s Club (trolling batts used once) and was wondering what everyone thought about the Sam’s Duracell for cranking.  Should I go back with AGM from West Marine or a Duracell from Sam’s Club?

5 hours ago, Inshore1 said:

Well, my cranking battery finally bit the dust and looking to replace it ASAP.  It was a small group 24 from West that did a great job of running all electronics, amp, live well etc...

I bought 2 AGM’s last year from Sam’s Club (trolling batts used once) and was wondering what everyone thought about the Sam’s Duracell for cranking.  Should I go back with AGM from West Marine or a Duracell from Sam’s Club?

what engine?

dc

• Thanks 1

Thanks all for the replies.  It’s for a 200 SHO.  I bought the boat in 2014 with the previous owners group 24 and that sucker never skipped a beat.  I always wondered how it would do powering the plotter, live well, and amp all day but never let me down.  Think I may roll with the Sam’s Club 31 for a little extra reassurance...