Power Pole and JLMarine systems experience

quest4reds

I know I've seen a post similar to what I am about to write somewhere, but I'm gonna write it anyway with regards to my experience with Power Pole customer service and their warranty program.

Last Monday I headed out fishing, made it about 1/2 mile down the road and noticed a problem.  A hose sprung a leak and allowed the Power pole on my boat to fall and drag on the road while driving. I am the third owner of the boat and have no idea when the Power pole was installed. I called customer service and explained what happened and that I was not the original purchaser of their product and I didn't know how old it was. They asked me for a serial number and my address. This was Friday at 4:47pm.  Parts, all of them including oil, fittings, new spike and hosing shipped that evening and arrived Monday.  Incredible!

I was so impressed by this, and all the other stories I've heard about Power Pole's legendary customer service and warranty, that I am ordering a twin for my existing Power Pole.

• Like 3

I can't agree more.  I will definitely be singing their praises every chance I get.  It's unfortunate really that not too many companies that I have found are willing to stand behind their products just like this.  I've heard pretty good things about Costa sunglasses, but fortunately haven't had to try yet.  I know my brother has at least twice and he raved about their warranty program.  Sent them a pair of 10+ year old glasses just because the color of the frame had faded.  They said that model wasn't made still so just pick another one and they sent it.  Another time he sent a pair back cause some of the rubber fixed to the frame around the nose bridge or ear piece came loose and they fixed that no issues either.

In other news, I installed my Power Pole replacement parts today, and everything works as it should.  I probably have enough hose to do it again and enough oil left over to completely fill the reservoir again.  Now just have to get back on the water after the RTV sets up.

• Like 1