Beautiful 2001 MA - Not mine

whichwaysup

Someone please grab this thing before I end up with two in my driveway again.  Called the seller (Ricky) this a.m. and confirmed it is still available.   Sounds like he's owned it for about 6 years and, to his knowledge, that shiny gelcoat hasn't been painted and is original.   Looks like a nice boat, but I asked him to chime in on this and provide more details.    If it's in the condition that it looks like, this is a rare find.    

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/boa/d/brooksville-maverick-master-angler/7133745221.html

If anyone is down in the Brooksville FL area and can put eyes on it and report back, I know there are a few out of state potential buyers who might appreciate it.   

I spoke to owner several times about this one, and was planning to see it. I struck another deal, so PM me if you’re interested in this beauty. Would be glad to share the mobile mechanic contact I found to do a local purchase inspection. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fin-addict said:

Son has been keeping an eye on this one. Looks good. Wonder if it shows as good as pics. Has anyone laid eyes on it.

Not that I'm aware of, but if you look at the pics of the shop, you get the sense that the owner is pretty handy and keeps his stuff in good shape.   He's owned the boat for 6 years, so if his shop is any indication, good reason to believe it's in good shape.    

Apparently the seller is a little tough to work with, or at least slow to respond.   That may be why it's still available.

52 minutes ago, fin-addict said:

Will take 18k more than likely but not getting info needed, son is passing on this one. Just playing it safe.

I figured 18 would be the final price.  Why do people make it so hard to buy what they are selling?   Seems like there is smoke on this one.   Too many people saying similar things after talking to the seller.   Hate that, seemed like a nice boat at a reasonable price for condition and equipment.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, whichwaysup said:

I figured 18 would be the final price.  Why do people make it so hard to buy what they are selling?   Seems like there is smoke on this one.   Too many people saying similar things after talking to the seller.   Hate that, seemed like a nice boat at a reasonable price for condition and equipment.  

X2

• 2 weeks later...