Simrad NSS Evo 3 Issues

RCW

I haven't been able to find a solution to a problem I have been having so I thought I would reach out here. My machine will not hold the echo settings. I have sidescan and 3D downscan but everytime I go to use them I have to go to "reset echo" power down everything and turn the battery switch off for a minute then restart and it will work. Otherwise I just get a black screen. Anybody else had this issue? Thanks!

I saw that post which is what lead me to post the question here. I will definitely be tuning in. Although, I have spoken with Simrad support and they didn't have a good answer as to how to fix the problem other than doing a complete factory reset.

The 1st thing Id suspect with structure scan having a black screen is range set incorrectly, try adjusting and see if that changes anything.  A screen shot would also help others determine whats going on.  Unless you did the software update yourself or have already confirmed yourself double check it, the last update and the current one have similair names (numbers).  There was an issue with down scan not re acquiring sometimes that was addressed in the latest update

• 3 months later...