Pathfinder and mercury outboards

HillbillyDeluxe941

We are working with Mercury now and should have pricing done very soon on limited models, not going to offer them across the board just yet.  Mostly the larger models with higher HP to start and a couple of the skiffs.  

As for the boats in the pictures, those are Freedom Boat Club rental boats, Freedom is owned now by Brunswick and we do rig some Freedom builds with Mercury. 

Skip

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HillbillyDeluxe941 said:

@slyshon I am looking to get a 2300 with a 300 pro xs, by chance will this be something that is offered? I would rather not go through the hassle of outsourcing it if it will be available soon?!

Yes, depends on what you mean by soon?  We are working through it now, hope to have Mercury pricing available in the next 2 weeks. 

Skip

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JFro said:

Skip - I have a 2600TRS on order with a delivery date of 10/2.  Planning to get the 400Verado hung but awaiting pricing :)

Are the service areas going to be limited to dealers with Merc service techs?

Yes, I would think so.  Mercury engine service would need to be completed by a Mercury dealer.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Has there been any 2700 built with the 400 Verado yet?  I am seriously considering this boat but am really wanting to see what the 400 Verado does on this platform before pulling the trigger on a 425.  I see the pricing is now available on the build site so I am hoping there are some real world numbers out there somewhere to help this decision.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:17 PM, slyshon said:

We are working with Mercury now and should have pricing done very soon on limited models, not going to offer them across the board just yet.  Mostly the larger models with higher HP to start and a couple of the skiffs.  

As for the boats in the pictures, those are Freedom Boat Club rental boats, Freedom is owned now by Brunswick and we do rig some Freedom builds with Mercury. 

Skip

Interesting about Freedom and Brunswick. I was their Harbor Master on the west coast, 2 locations with the orig. owners before they went under except for the Sarasota location when one partner split before I got there. Employees really got stiffed good 🤦‍♂️ Sorry for the off topic Skip.