What’s the difference

fin-addict

More than likely know part of the answer but want the experts findings on this. What is the difference between let’s say an 03 16’ vs the 18’ Redfisher in the ride. Also the difference in the Redfisher to the Master Angler same sizes and years. Hews vs Maverick. Son still looking and I can only tell him what I know about them which is not very much except being great boats. Thanks all very.

By the way, Power Pole overnighted my grandson in-law what was needed to get his 95’ pole up and running on the boat he just bought. Stick, motherboard and hyd fluid tank. NO cost to him. Customer Service above and beyond what was expected. Don’t find that to often anymore if at all.

😀🙏 fin

All have a safe and enjoyable holiday. 👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fin-addict said:

Wanna, did a good job as usual answering the questions asked. Passing info along to son. Thanks anyway, fin

Thank you for the compliment.

As I tell my CEO when I'm sourcing Millions of $$$ of raw materials, what I dont' know for sure, I guess, when I'm totally confused, I make it up :)

dc

• Haha 1