2400 TRS switch panel replacement toggles

Drummer

Gang, I am considering replacing all the toggle switches on my switch panel. Some are working intermittently, and that's not good. Anybody got part numbers for the two different types?  I already replaced my trim tab rocker switches with Marpac 7-0543. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, 2200TRS said:

Do yourself a favor and switch to the solid metal switches with rubber boots. The plastic ones with the blue lights just don't last. I had them all switched out on my 2200.

IMG_6649.PNG

IMG_6859.jpg

Where did you get those toggle switches as well as the USB replacement?  I have the exact same panel you did originally and it's starting to go south.

17 hours ago, BillAV8R1 said:

Where did you get those toggle switches as well as the USB replacement?  I have the exact same panel you did originally and it's starting to go south.

I purchased them from Ultra Panel Marine. They manufactured the panel for Pathfinder. I went in person and spoke to the owner for a while and he set me up with those switches.

6891 NW 73rd Ct, Medley, FL 33166
(305) 888-7709
ultrapanel.net
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 2200TRS said:

I purchased them from Ultra Panel Marine. They manufactured the panel for Pathfinder. I went in person and spoke to the owner for a while and he set me up with those switches.

6891 NW 73rd Ct, Medley, FL 33166
ultrapanel.net

You don’t happen to remember his/her name, do you?  I’m in Tampa, so Miami is a bit of a haul. Hopefully, they’ll do orders over the phone