Replace Pathfinder Fiberglass Cooler with Yeti

2200TRS

Good Morning Everyone,

I would like to replace my front fiberglass cooler with a Yeti (2016 2200 TRS). It looks great, but just doesn't hold ice as well. Wondering what size Yeti fits the best and if there is a way to use the existing tie-down system. Can't measure myself for a few days so looking for some insight.

Thanks

IMG_5358.jpg

If you are opening and closing the lid all day, a yeti won’t hold ice much longer. They hold ice longer if the lid is closed. 
The real reason to buy a yeti is because they last forever ( don’t have to replace igloos every 2 years) and you can stand on them. For your application a yeti won’t help much imho. Yetis are also small on the inside so they don’t hold as much.  
If it were me, I’d check the gaskets and add more ice or one of the new sub zero ice packs and ice.  
btw I have a 65 yeti in front of my console 

good luck

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DWoodham said:

If you are opening and closing the lid all day, a yeti won’t hold ice much longer. They hold ice longer if the lid is closed. 
The real reason to buy a yeti is because they last forever ( don’t have to replace igloos every 2 years) and you can stand on them. For your application a yeti won’t help much imho. Yetis are also small on the inside so they don’t hold as much.  
If it were me, I’d check the gaskets and add more ice or one of the new sub zero ice packs and ice.  
btw I have a 65 yeti in front of my console 

good luck

I'm just going to replace the seal and see how it goes. Thanks