Is GPS Doomed?

geeviam

I just finished installing an expensive Lowrance HDS system on my boat.  Then I saw this clip from BoatTest.com.  I have heard about the new 5G technology that is being rolled out quietly without much discussion about health, safety and privacy concerns related to signal strength, radio wave frequency, and high speed data transfer.  But, this is a new concern that I did not know about:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lots of problems with 5G.  This just being one of them.  5G hardware is manufactured in China by a company called Huawei.  They are the leading manufacturer and we all know what Trump thinks of them.  Hopefully 5G will not become a reality.  Quote "The United States put up another major roadblock this month against Huawei, as China's big telecommunications company moves to set up the latest 5G mobile networks worldwide.  On May 19, the Commerce Department issued new export rules to choke off Huawei's access to semiconductor chips it needs to build cellphones and 5G infrastructure."  Hopefully this will be enough to halt this 5G and not allow it to become what the china would like it to be.....World dominance of the telemobile market.

• Like 2