PowerPole

radi_33125

This appears to be a recurring topic.  I wrote a topic about their legendary customer service just over a month ago.  I was third owner of boat, had no clue how old power pole was or when it was installed, told them all that and they just asked for serial number and my address and I had parts next business day.  I will be a customer for life.

• Like 1

I don’t care what MinnKota develops, until they can compete with PowerPole customer service PP will always dominate this market. I’m not sure how MK is going to handle maintenance issues on their new anchor system. If it’s anything like a TM it’s not gonna be well received to say the least. It’s one thing to drop off your TM for... however long it takes, it’s another deal when the component is permanently bolted to the transom. Do you have to leave your boat at the service center for a week or two? 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, jason p said:

Do you have to leave your boat at the service center for a week or two? 

Good point....that will be ugly long line of angry boaters....let alone, who is gona fix them and where do they store the boats....

A removable TM and Electronics is one thing....this could be interesting.

90% of all my repairs on a power pole have been plug and play or take apart and then re-assemble....

dc

• Like 1

In my opinion based on many many years of boat ownership and experience at sea.....I have never seen a marine product company represent with the professionalism and extreme support of their customer base as Power Pole.  

They have raised the bar so HIGH in customer service, the other guys will have to install an elevator to reach PP. 

there are simply no better words for PP ...other than THANKS for always s being so supportive,  Capt. JJ

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

90% of all my repairs on a power pole have been plug and play or take apart and then re-assemble....

This is the genius of PP in my opinion, it’s easy on the consumer and the company’s ability to support the consumer.  PowerPole has built the business around this “no questions asked” (practically) model of customer support so theoretically they should be able to continue it into the future. It’s going to be hard for Johnson Controls to to break away a portion of their customer service department to specialize in mailing people whatever they they need for their MK anchor system.