Caymas Boats? For a friend.

rubble

So my fishing buddy has been in the market for a nice bay boat and I’ve been pushing Pathfinder.  For some reason, they just can’t get on board.  They’ve had Robalo, Ranger and Islamorado Btwrx.  He ran into a heck of a deal on an new Caymas damaged when leaving the factory.  He has seen them before and liked them but doesn’t know much about quality and performance.  Anyone have any experience with the 28’ version?

The guy across the street from me just bought one and he is a fellow doc at my hospital. He previously had a Blackjack 22. He raves about it. There is another one just like  his at the dry rack storage marina (Morningstar , Saint Simons) where I keep my boat and I see it every weekend when I go out on my bay boat. It is a little over the top for my tastes, styling is kind of Sea Fox has a bastard child with a Robalo Cayman.  But it appears to be decent quality. Maybe it was that boat of them came in eye popping 28 feet of glow in the dark sea foam green, not the more somber   Sea Foam green MBG did for my Pathfinder 24 TE or my 17 HPX-V . It might look less cheesy in white or blue. 

1D47F32B-18BC-409A-B9E1-205E7D5A049C.jpeg