2006 redfisher 16 for sale

Sailfishpete

3 minutes ago, flynfish said:

Can you post a side pic? What color is the  hull and what can you elaborate any on the fuel tank?

Was gong to ask the same along with what is going on with the port side platform mounting. Looks like there are repair holes and the platform is not oem. Is the grass at the top of the engine cutout a reflection form a shiny plate, confused. PM me if you rather than explain on the forum. Thanks much sir. 😀 fin. Not trying to be picky, just informed. Stern photo would also help.

On 7/27/2020 at 7:32 PM, Sailfishpete said:

06 redfisher 

90 Yamaha 4 stroke 583hrs

Sailfishpete, I like your boat.  From your ad, it looks to be in good condition, well maintained, and offered at a fair price.  Best wishes to you and the buyer when you make the sale.  I'd also like to add a link to the Classified Section forum rules, if I may, in case anyone needs a refresher on courtesy to the seller (OP).
https://mbgforum.com/topic/920-rules-for-classified-section/

Greevian,

Only three of us have made posts on this thread. Thank you for the Link. If you or the poster feel I made any rude or questionable comments I truly apologize. Was not intended to be. Was only asking a question As did another member. Seller and myself had a few PM’s before I asked those questions as I was confused. Should have asked them in a continued PM. Sorry if you took this the wrong way. 😀🙏 fin. 
Seller you have a very nice looking sled and best of luck with sale. 👍

• Like 2

No apology necessary Fin.  It's all good.  Just trying to help the seller get the full benefits of his membership on this great forum.  IMO, the MBG Forum is the best, most trustworthy place to list your boat for sale.  I'll shut up now and let the man sell his boat!  😊

Gary

• Like 2