Thanks Bubba B

dabear

I wanted to thank you for posting and tracking the storms . It is so simple for me to check the track of these storms I copy them and send your up dates to family members that are in the path . I know it’s takes time to do this and needed to tell you thanks it really has always been appropriated . Joe R 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, dabear said:

I know it’s takes time to do this and needed to tell you thanks it really has always been appropriated

He's got plenty of time, he's retired, wait no he isn't, he was but now he's not, I don't know, ya'll figure it out!

You can take a man out of the job but you can't take the job out of the man! 

Again; thank you for your "Cone of Death" updates for all of us on this site, greatly appreciated!🌀🌊O.o

Your welcome everyone! As I have conveyed in the past," If it helps one person! It is worth the effort!" 

As for returning to the job!!!! Almost immediately after my return, the COVID hit, and then the riots. I have seriously been rethinking my decision! 🤔

• Like 1

Dang Bubba! You're making me a rockstar. Had a zoom meeting with Miami Dade County Government Co-workers today and took my camera and showed them the tracks and projections that continually update, everybody asked for the link. However I just gave them the link for the specific radar loops.

I told them I am not gonna revile my sources, admit to nothing and deny everything, words I live by. 

Here's a safe retirement project for you, start a website like this guy did https://spaghettimodels.com/ he has sponsors and all sitting on his @$$ and making money.  

1 hour ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

Dang Bubba! You're making me a rockstar. Had a zoom meeting with Miami Dade County Government Co-workers today and took my camera and showed them the tracks and projections that continually update, everybody asked for the link. However I just gave them the link for the specific radar loops.

I told them I am not gonna revile my sources, admit to nothing and deny everything, words I live by. 

Here's a safe retirement project for you, start a website like this guy did https://spaghettimodels.com/ he has sponsors and all sitting on his @$$ and making money.  

You can give the link if you wish. Maverick Boat Forum is a publicly accessed  site and everything on the weather site originates from the National Hurricane Center, which is also a public site. Glad you were able to utilize the info.