Will Trade Zaino Shine for Used Weight Set

Ron in Atlanta

Do you want your boat to look like this...

RON_5028.thumb.JPG.40c7eafd4c23064d26b0c49df1a871dd.JPG

RON_5027.thumb.JPG.211add79c3e7271aaf4a460e972f8582.JPG

...well, assuming that it is already some shade of blue.

I will come to your location (in the SouthEast US) and apply a multi-coat Zaino shine to your boat in exchange for a used weight set.

OK, I know weights are as scarce as hen's teeth these days but everyone bought a weight set at one time, used it twice and it's been sitting in the basement or garage ever since.  Are you one of these folks?  Is your neighbor?

I WAS in pretty good shape before the excrement hit the 3-bladed cooling device.  

Ron_in_Naples-1.thumb.jpg.fb8ce9b66e045eb62b9da4562523ff78.jpg

Now, I'm not able to go to the gym and need something to do to stay in shape.  So...

...if you or someone you know has an old set of weights with at least 120 pounds of weights and you want your boat to look like mine, let me know.

15 hours ago, Ron in Atlanta said:

Do you want your boat to look like this...

Yes I do.  That's an amazing shine Ron.  I've never seen better.  The Zaino website focuses on cars - regular paint and clearcoat - So what is your favorite polish for the boat (gelcoat)?  Z-2 Pro, Z-3, or Z-5 Pro?

Thanks

5 hours ago, geeviam said:

Yes I do.  That's an amazing shine Ron.  I've never seen better.  The Zaino website focuses on cars - regular paint and clearcoat - So what is your favorite polish for the boat (gelcoat)?  Z-2 Pro, Z-3, or Z-5 Pro?

Thanks

Start by washing the boat with Dawn dish washing soap.. This will remove any old wax (including mold release wax on a brand new boat).  DON'T USE DAWN AGAIN, it will remove the Zaino.  

For the first time, use A10, let dry to haze, wipe off.  Then, for the boat use Z 3, the non-clearcoat wax (if your motor is clear coat, use Z 2 on it).  If you really want a super shine, finish off with Z 6.  Do use clean, white, made in the USA, bath size towels to wipe the hazed wax off.  If the towel touches the ground accidentally, toss it in the laundry and use a new towel.

Have fun!

Ron

• Thanks 1