Shout Out-Inshore Marine (Bob is da man !II )

Wanaflatsfish

Special Shoutout to Bob at Inshore Marine...here in FLL.

Picked up my new Ultergera and Powerpole that I'll install.

Bob provided a fair price and most important, he cares about his clients.

I needed some wiring crimps done and some backing board.....at the end of the day he was tired, but, made me my wiring and cut the backing....

And while he provided me some great pricing on the install, he knew I wanted to do the install with Capt DonH. He of course provided me information and how to steps and watch outs.

Whether you are a DIY'r or buying goodies...take your time and go to see Bob......

Thank you Bob...this make TM #3 and PP number 2 in the last years.

Oh Yeah...place looks great !!! Clean, organized, and full of boats..keep it up.

DC

I have never met Bob nor have done any business with him until about a week ago when I was looking to get a new switch panel cut. After a few emails and phone calls, all were answered promptly, he said he could make one up like I wanted. I gave him a pic of my old panel and my best pre-school drawing of what I wanted and that was it.

This morning I opened my email to find one from Bob saying the panel will be done next week! To get an update on such a small job from a guy on the other side of the state says a lot. I am sure he is slammed now with everyone's "winter" projects and to take the time to send an email like that shows the kind of shop he runs. You just do not see that very often from a busy owner/operator.

To get an update on such a small job from a guy on the other side of the state says a lot. I am sure he is slammed now with everyone's "winter" projects and to take the time to send an email like that shows the kind of shop he runs. You just do not see that very often from a busy owner/operator.

That's for sure.

When Bob calls me after I drop off my boat and says that I should consider "changing this" or "replacing that", I always listen. And I really like that Bob goes over the work he did each time I pick up my boat from his shop. He tells you what he did and why which is uncommon in the marine industry. Thanks Bob!

Had some serious work done to my 18 RF when i first bought it. He did a great job. Even when i did find something i had a question about or something wasn't just right he had no problem fixing it and making it right. I will be bringing my boat to him for a all my repairs!

Archived