Bullynetting questions...

TURN ME LOOSE

This year, I've really gotten into it. So much so, that I want to setup a skiff for it. I'm almost 35, and have been doing it for most of my life so I'm not new to it, but it's been from my flats boat; re-creationally. I'm wanting to setup a small 13-15 foot skiff for it and become a commercial guy. I've already learned what I need to do for licensing, etc, but have questions as far as setup.

I've found some rigs for sale that are already somewhat setup (pictured below.) I could buy those or custom do one myself. I already have the lights needed, the nets, and stuff like that...since I've been doing it from my current boat. However, I don't have a portable generator. I know a lot of commercial guys set one up that way for their operations. 

Here are my questions....

1) What kind of generator would I need? We used to have a little Yamaha. It survived several hurricanes and still works to this day. Sold to a friend who uses it regularly. So, I'd like to go with Yamaha. I just have no clue which model or wattage I'll need. Where do I go to find a used one? Ebay, Craigslist?

2) The lights I have are pictured below. I've had them for years, but never used them. They currently have gator clips, or a dc plug for a cigarette lighter. What kind of adapter is needed to plug into a generator? I will be setting up a pvc system that would be removable, yet snug to the front deck. So that setup I've got figured out. I just don't have the generator thing down. What's the technical term, for a male plug, like on an extension cord? Could the lights I have be converted to that?

3) If I went without a generator, could a running motor keep the battery charged enough to power the lights? The two skiffs already setup have 4-stroke Yamaha's. One is a 40, other is a 50. Do those have an alternator, that would keep the battery charged, if I was using the motor instead of a generator? I think so, but am asking to double check. Pics are below also. 

4) If I setup a skiff myself, does this 50 Tohatsu have an alternator that would charge the battery while running? It's a 2007 TLDI 2-stroke. Pics below.

5) Sometimes, I'll need a trolling motor where I'll be. There's no getting around it in my area. I'll most likely go with the MK Edge 12V 55. https://minnkotamotors.johnsonoutdoors.com/saltwater-trolling-motors/riptide-edge I don't need a fancy one for commercial work. I'd add a second battery just for it. However, how can I have the starting battery charge the trolling motor battery, while on the boat? What kind of charger/setup is needed? My current boat has a starting battery, a blue seas 1-2-both swtich, a two 12V batteries 24V system, and a Pro Charger that I plug in when at the dock. The outboard charges the starting battery when running, but only one of the two tm batteries (at least that is what a mechanic friend of mine said.) So, I have the charger that I plug an extension cord into. I don't know what I'd need for a bullynetting skiff.

6) Going back to question 3 and 4 and a little bit of 5...what I know of motors and charging batteries, they work better when the motor isn't just idling. Some throttle helps when charging the batteries. Is that wrong with these newer motors? Could one 12V battery keep the lights going if I were to not turn off the outboard motor? I won't always need a trolling motor when operating from the front of the skiff. That's where the CC will be setup if I build one. That's also where the already setup skiffs have it located. Pics below.

Thanks in advance for any help! I'll also be asking these questions on a few other forums.