Sideways pictures

Miss Jazzy

This is for pics on your phone

“They” say if you are taking a pic and know you will upload it her take the picture with the shutter button to the side rather than at the bottom of the pic.

If you have pics on your phone before u load them here edit them. Rotate one time and save then open the pic up and edit it again bringing the photo back to the original orientation on your phone. It will upload correctly now. 

try one and post it up .. thank me later :) 

1 hour ago, HoneyB said:

“They” say if you are taking a pic and know you will upload it her take the picture with the shutter button to the side rather than at the bottom of the pic.

If you have pics on your phone before u load them here edit them. Rotate one time and save then open the pic up and edit it again bringing the photo back to the original orientation on your phone. It will upload correctly now. 

Theres got to be a better way.

They didn’t used to do it. 

On 8/20/2020 at 5:11 PM, HoneyB said:

Honey B, I’ve tried that many times before and it’s never worked for me. 

On 8/20/2020 at 5:11 PM, HoneyB said:

...If you have pics on your phone before u load them here edit them. Rotate one time and save then open the pic up and edit it again bringing the photo back to the original orientation on your phone. It will upload correctly now. 

Yup. I think its an IOS issue with Apple phones and PC posts more so than a forum issue. FL Sportsman forum has this issue from time to time. I have iPhone and Mac and mine post fine here but couple of pics I posted for someone while back were shot with my Sony camera and they had to be rotated on my Mac but it was done in the window and only took a second or two.