trailer set up

vinnybugs

Not sure I understand your question but from the pictures it looks like my outer bunks are one strake inward from where yours are located. If you say the bow is falling down as you launch and hitting a cross rail then maybe the bunks aren't long enough towards the rear. All four of my bunks extend to the back of the hull and are even with the transom.

3 hours ago, smilemaker said:

it sounds wrong bu the further you back the trailer in the higher the stern floats and pushes the bow down. a common problem on the old 2200s

i would start simple with a pad on the cross member and go back the minimum to float the boat off the trailer

This to me seems like what is occurring as well. Is the ramp you are launching on steep?

Another idea to try is to shoot your bunks up really good with liquid rollers (be careful) then don't back down the ramp nearly as far and power the boat on/off with the engine(shouldn't need much). This will keep the boat on a shallower angle and avoid rubbing.

That or put a roller where it is bumping.