delete

Fort Myers Steve

Start at the point where you do not have power. I prefer a simple 12 volt test light trouble shooting 12 volt stuff around the boat. If you have a removable all round light your problem is likely in the connector. The other little interior lights could be on a switch together. Likely not with the nav lights at all..  again 12 volt test light is your friend. Stretch a wire to the battery ground  for the test light. You should find your issue very guckly if you check the in and out of each connection 

The breaker on my 2012 TRS have had some problems. Had to replace a few of them. Connect your multi meter neg to the negative bus bar in the console and check for pos on the breakers. 

Like HoneyB says a 12 volt test light is easier if you have one.

Also knowing the year of your boat helps.

I agree its probably the switches. I have a 2016 2200 and had to replace all of them. The ones with the plastic toggle and blue lights at the end don't last. I happen to live near the manufacturer Pathfinder used at the time (Ultrapanel Marine) and they told me the switches are no good. They recommended going to all metal switches with plastic weather boots so I changed them all out. Zero issues since.

IMG_6649.PNG.4acd3f4a38823cd9707b3b5f0f7dc7a2.PNGIMG_6859.jpg.23b5ab9f0bd047b8cdfefa7c337656c0.jpg

On 8/25/2020 at 6:47 PM, jh141 said:

The breaker on my 2012 TRS have had some problems. Had to replace a few of them. Connect your multi meter neg to the negative bus bar in the console and check for pos on the breakers. 

On 8/25/2020 at 6:47 PM, jh141 said:

That's pretty new for problems. MBG changed the panel style but not sure when. Because you have two items not working it is logical that the power loss is just down stream from those two switches, Anchor\Nav and Cockpit LTS. If your panel has Carling Switchs with the blue tips that light up there could be two side by side bad.I have had to replace most of mine. Does the Live well light work. That would be the next in line. You just have to check each switch down the line for power to find the break.

I got tired to replacing switches and developed a solution. The drawing below depicts a typical switch with two zip-ties ( red marks) around the body of the switch. Almost every switch on my 2013 has been repaired in this manor. You can do this without removing the switch, but may require a small pair of needle nose pliers. Just make sure your battery switch is in the off position. 

Switch fix with zip ties.png