2007 Hewes Tailfisher-Need Glass Work

BurbankTailFishr

By all accounts, skiff shop does great work but communication is painful, from what I understand - Very hard to get him to get back in touch w/ you not just to do the work, but also once it is contracted.    Unfortunately, that seems to be the case with many of these shops.   Hard to find someone who can and will do quality work, and when you find one, they are completely overwhelmed with the demand.   Having said that, if I were in the area, they would be my first choice.   

Like everyone has said the skiff shop is the place. Top notch work. Bought my first HB from Tom and he touched up my last one before I sold. The issue is everyone wants to deal only with Tom and he is only one person with so much time. I dropped mine off at the shop last time and they called me a couple days later with a quote. I would suggest bringing the boat by the shop during operational hours and let them look or keep it for diagnosis. If you PM me your number I can try to get it to Tom to call you.